Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving to Florida

                                                                         

I would like our family to move our homeschool, and our family, to St. Petersburg, Florida to improve our education. 

There are museums and other places nearby, like theTampa Museum of Science and Industry and LegoLand. These museums are ramped like many of the houses and buildings. Our family homeschool can readily access them and learn in them.

If our family homeschool is in Florida, we can go to the library more easily and get fun books, educational books, and have more social interaction. This will make our family happy, smart, and more ready to use teamwork.

In Florida, our family can get a house with a pool in the backyard. Exercising in a pool every day makes us healthier, and gets the brain blocks out every day. Having a pool in the backyard will teach me personal responsibility and give me all the exercise I need. 

Our family can go into the parks in Florida with our friends at anytime, any day because the parks have paths for us. We can meet more people because of the warmer weather, and the ramped structures. I hope we meet other home-schoolers outside more often. Our family and some of the home-schoolers might have the same interests and become friends.

I believe we would become happy and independent from these things, causing us to have better attitudes and be ready to learn more.

                                                                        Thank you, 
                                                                              Aaron Shepard

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Aaron! You convinced me! Now could you build me a Lego contraption to move our house and land to Florida? :-) - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma in Florida says...Sounds GREAT to me! Your essay is well organized and very convincing. You did a super job of writing your arguments. I'm so proud of you! Lots of love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete