Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Programming

Well, programming is not off too a good start. When I went to test drive it, I turned on the program and the robot tried to drive off. That’s when everything went wrong. The trailer fell apart and got tangled up in the wheel spokes, which made the wheel mechanism fall off, I tried to stop it from getting any worse by grabbing it, and then I accidentally dropped it, and the whole thing cataclysmically imploded on itself. So now it’s time to go back to the drawing board to think up a new plan. Hopefully I’ll build a stronger version soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Aaron, The true test of understanding a lesson is whether or not you can explain what you just learned. I think you have super understanding. I enjoyed the math review and I think you made up for the few days you missed your 100 word mission.
    Now relax and have a great vacation.
    Hugs, Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete