Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things I am Thankful For

Today I am thankful for Lego cats, Lego frogs, and my blog (Stories From the Fossil Bed)
1. I am thankful for Lego cats for being one of the cutest animals I can pick up and put down
2. I am thankful for Lego frogs for being fantastic details on my Lego models but still being interesting every time I look at them. Whether it is the lines or the striking similarity to the real creature I will never know.
3. I am thankful for Stories From the Fossil Bed for allowing me me to share my ideas with the world and put them in beautiful context and frames where they will stay forever more.
P.S. Sorry for not posting yesterday. Here is what I would have written:
Today I am thankful for the Lego Advent Calendar, the Lego Winter Toy Shop, and geometry.
1. I am thankful for the Lego Advent Calendar for revealing new Lego pieces to me.
2. I am thankful for the Lego Winter Toy Shop for being the source of our plastic Christmas tree and new parts I have not had before.
3. I am thankful for geometry for allowing the creation of the plastic bricks that I have been using for the past five years and will still be using for a few years. 

P.S.S. I will be posting pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment