Friday, December 9, 2011

Things I am Thankful For

Today I am thankful for poetry, Things I am Thankful For, and puzzles.
1. I am thankful for poetry for being a fun challenge to tackle. Here is some poetry I wrote today:
The chameleon lay around,
Not making a sound,
Despite the baking heat.
Then he heard the beat,
Of buzzing, buzzing wings.
The chameleon looks skyward,
He looks real hard,
And sees with please,
Some bugs the size of peas.
The chameleon flings,
His tongue at the flies,
Which fall out of the skies,
Into the chameleon’s mouth.
This happens in South,
America.
2. I am thankful for “Things I am Thankful For” for showing the world what I am thankful for.
3. I am thankful for puzzles for being a fun and hard toy to play with when I am grumpy or angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment