Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lego Models

Here are some Lego creations I have made and taken pictures of. Enjoy!

A hovertrain with a hinged feature I learned from a Lego Advent Calendar, allowing it to be posed. Its wings are made from sideways pieces. 




A spaceship made using a technique I discovered. It also uses rubber bands to make colored lines on it.


The backside of the spaceship, showing the technique of sandwiching a technic piece between two bricks.


A spaceship with a laser on a crane arm. It was built using sideways building.

A shape-changing spaceship that changes into a robot, a submarine, and a robot creature. It does not use any interesting techniques.



A bipedal robot inspired by steampunk (v.1). He was built using a walking base.




 A wind-up car created using a technic book I bought at Legoland Florida. You move it by winding it up and then letting go on the floor. 




A sea-faring robot inspired by steampunk. He was built using a handlebar to connect his upper half to his lower half.  






A miniature working cargo spaceship inspired by pictures from a Lego blog I like to read. Here is the link to it.




 A crayfish posted on my blog here. He was built with a modified piece at the center.


A bipedal steampunk robot. He was built with a walking base I figured out how to build.


A dinosaur under a tree who I posted about here and here.

A glider built for a Lego Master Builder Academy design challenge. Visit the website here.

The glider canopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment