Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Animal Island

Remember that tiny T-rex I made in one of of my posts? Well, at the time I had built a lot more animals and I never got around to posting them, so I took them apart. But I still had pictures of them on a Lego island and now I’m posting that. The island is some castle pieces with a house that has a pool and a loft mounted behind it.  Behind the house there is a cavern. The cavern glows red when you press a button. I hope to build this function on another project. If you can’t spot the animals, I will happily show you where they are. On the ground, (the part that needs Lego water on it), there are four mice in a brown boat and a sheep and unicorn in a red boat. In the tree near the coffee cup, there is a snake wrapped around the trunk, a yellow iguana perched on a branch, and an upside down parrot. Around the top of the tower behind the house, there are two mice, one with a StarWars light saber, the other with a laser gun. Besides them them a dragon flies about, and above them is a mouse on a newfangled glider.  

No comments:

Post a Comment