Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Robo-Doc 2000

Just yesterday I made a really cool Lego robot! He is called Robo-Doc 2000 and he makes sure you are healthy. If you have broken bones, he opens his backside and stuffs you inside a hidden compartment. Unfortunately, sometimes he malfunctions and only your head comes out! He loves children even though he’s programmed not to like them. He likes giving them strawberries, because he thinks strawberries taste like candy, and children like candy. 

Photo’s- right to left. Front view. Right side view. The evil nurse is trying to reprogram me! Help! Hidden compartment for operations on humans. Back view. Left side view.














1 comment:

  1. Hi, i'm thewelshgreen, and i'm nine years old. I really like your blog. I am also a huge fan of Legos, and i have bucket loads of them. I'm doing a stop-motion video series called Bricks4Good on Youtube, supporting global social change. Feel free to participate by leaving a video response to my upcoming video, "Tolerance And Intolerance."
    http://youtube.com/bricks4good.

    ReplyDelete